CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Totally Spaced Out

So I have to make a correction on my last entry.



Apparently I spaced out trying to remember the words Jesse can say. I have an online journal for him that I started before he was born. I log all his development there and apparently when I was writing my notes to transfer to this blog I either missed this information or didn't log it in the journal.



Anyway - On top of the 18 words mentioned in the previous note, he also knows flower, hot and yay. He said "yay" the other day and I thought to myself, yay is a word so he's been saying that one for a while it just clicked that it as a word. (blonde moment)



He's been saying flower for a while too but it must have slipped my mind in the journal. I have a shirt with a huge flower on it and he loves to look at it. Just yesterday I was folding the clothes and that shirt was in there. He pulled it out and cuddled with it. He loves it!



Apparently he started saying hot on Saturday at my mom's house. So the total is 21 words. Still my least favorite is stuck!

He is such an awesome little boy and I feel so blessed to be at home with him. It so rewarding!!!

0 comments: