CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

WOW!!!!


I can't believe that my baby boy is a whole year old. Time flies and that is so unfair. He is walking and jabbering and just growing entirely too fast. I love him so very much.


Jesse's birthday was on Sunday and the day didn't go how I had hoped. But by the end of the day it turned out perfect. Jeremy and I got some tacos and had a picnic at Little Mulberry Park. Jesse swang on the swings and we did the seesaw. Then Jeremy played catch with Jesse. I was able to get a lot of great pictures. After the park we went to Scoops and Jesse had a scoop of birthday cake ice cream.
Saturday we did his party with family. He had cake everywhere. He'd take a handful and throw it. He had so much fun.
I can't believe how much he's grown over the past year. He is so much fun. Sometimes I still look at him and think, "Is he really mine?" "Am I living a dream?". I love him so much!! He has been such a blessing in our lives.
Happy Birthday, Jesse Ryan!!!


0 comments: