CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

3 months old



I can't believe my baby boy is 3 months old. Time has flown by and I am so thankful that I have been able to spend every day with him. He is my precious!


He is such a good boy. This week he found his thumb. It is the cutest thing ever. He has been sleeping through the night for about 2 weeks now, sometimes for 12 hours.


We took him to have his pictures made and he did so well. He is so photogenic. And if I may say so, he is so beautiful. I love him so much.
I am still reading the Bible to him and praying over him each night. I love our mommy/baby time. He giggles and coos all the time. When he wakes up he'll stretch and then look up at me and smile. It is the sweetest thing in the whole world. I am amazed at everything he does. He learns or does something new everyday. I can't imagine life without him now. He is such a blessing to our lives. I just love him so much!!!

0 comments: