CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanks Mom!

I know raising me wasn't easy and we butted heads alot. I know we don't say thank you enough - so this is for you, Mom.

Thanks for caring enough about me to say "No". Thanks for being so picky about the people I hung out with. Thanks for always being in my business. Thank you for being strong enough to set boundaries and stick to them. Thank you for always being there to listen and not judge. Thank you for your godly infulence. Thanks for being the "parent" in the relationship. Thank you for all your prayers. Thank you for your stubbonrness and determination - you always took your role seriously and never let anything slide. Thank you for being consistent in everything. Thanks for always watching out for me. Thanks for letting me fail and being there to pick me back up again. Thanks for not giving in. Thanks for standing strong. Thank you for your discipline and correction. Thanks for setting a godly example for me to follow. Thank you for everything!!!

I look at where I could be and I realize that it is beacuse of your determination, your persistentness and faithfulness, but most of all your love that I am where I am today.

Thank you Mom!

--Grace

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, I'll cherish the "Thanks Mom" for ever.....of course you need to show me how I can print it up. You are a jewel and God is blessing me through you now.....I love you and thank God daily for who you are in Him. (you should have warned me that I needed some tissues....)
Love,
Mom