CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Mom - A to Z

I've had this on my heart the past few days and there will be another post to follow in the next few days. I want to take a few moments to descirbe my mom from A-Z.

A- amazing
B- beautiful
C- calm, caring, compassionate
D- dedicated, determined, dependable
E- energetic
F- faithful
G- God-Fearing
H- honorable
I- integrity
J- joyful
K- kind
L- loving
M- marvelous
N- needed, North Star
O- one of a kind
P- prayer warrior, patient,
Q- queenly
R- respectable
S- steady
T- true
U- unwaivering
V- victorious
W- wonderful
X- xtra-ordinary
Y- young at heart
Z- zestful, zippy, zealous

I love you mom!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Grace,
Wow, I'm blessed beyond measure. You are the most wonderful daughter a mother could ask for. I see God blessing you and Jeremy in so many ways. Don't forget what HE has done for you and will continue to do.
Love, Mom

Karen said...

P.S.
Thank you for the wonderful compliment...."My Mom - A to Z" - you'll never know what an encouragement that was.
Love, Mom