CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Randomness

I haven't had much time to think about deep things this past week. So here are a few random things I thought I'd share.

How Jesse got his name -
Jeremy wanted Jesse James. (After the outlaw, not the West Coast Chopper guy) Well that was never going to happen. But I did like Jesse and he was a man in the Bible. In fact he was David's father. Something I find sort of ironic is Jesse was from the City of David or Bethlehem and we live in Bethlehem (GA). Jesse means God Exists. The suggested Bible verse is Psalms 31:21 - "Blessed be the Lord, for He has shown His loving kindness as in an entrenched city." As for his middle name, I have always like Ryan and they went well together. So Jesse Ryan it was. Ryan means Little King and it's Bible verse is Psalms 112:5 - "It is well with him who is generous and ready to lend, the man who conducts his business with fairness."

God cares about what?!?!?
I was reading to Jesse tonight and we're in Job 39. God is speaking to Job here and He asks Job if he sees when the mountain goat gives birth. What a wonderful God we have. He knows when the animals give birth! - Why do we question His love or care for us??? When you consider the extreme vastness of just our planet, it amazes me how great and wonderful God is. He cares for everyone and everything on Earth. WOW!!!! I can not ever begin to comprehend everything that God knows. He knows everything about every person and animal and plant. It truly is amazing!!!

Babies grow up too fast!!!
I sit and look at Jesse and I think, "Am I going to remember all these precious moments when he's grown?" Honestly, it's hard for me to remember the first few days of his life. He had to have is billirubin levels checked each day for the first 4 days of his life so it was pretty hectic. And then there was the obvious lack of sleep. I look back at his pictures and I miss him being so little but then I look at him now and I amazed at his growth. I am excited about the future and all the fun things we'll do together but I know I will long for these moments. I love our bedtime stories from the Bible and our prayers each night. I just stare at him, taking in every feature. I know he can't stay little forever but if it could last just a little longer.....


Well that's about all I have for now. I'm getting tired and it's getting late so I'll say farewell for now.

Grace

0 comments: