CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

It's hard to believe that 2008 is here. It seems like we just started 2007.

2007 felt like it would never end, yet it seemed to go by too fast. So many things happened in 2007 - we found out we were expecting, we found out we owed the IRS, we prayed for a miracle so I could stay at home with the baby, Jeremy began working on his Paramedic license, we welcomed our beautiful baby boy into the world on Sept. 7th, and after 8 weeks of maternity leave we got our miracle. I feel so blessed to be a stay at home mom. I love being with my son!!!

I can't wait to see what 2008 holds for us. 2007 brought good times and bad and the circumstances that arose through out the year forced us to look further than oursleves. We learned that God is there waitng to meet our needs. There were times through out the year where I didn't know how the bills would get paid, but every time we needed something, God provided it. I remember one time in particular, I don't know exactly what we needed money for but we received a refund check from our car insurance company, and I was cleaning out a box and found a birthday check from the year before. When I took it to the bank they cashed it with out any questions!! The total of the two checks was exactly what we needed to pay the bill. I was completely amazed but that's how God works.

I am so thankful for the lessons we've learned this past year. We have grown closer to God and to each other. Given the opportunity, I wouldn't change anything about 2007!!!!

0 comments: