CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

The most beautiful baby boy!!



Jesse is now 11 weeks old. He is growing like a weed. He is sleeping through the night -- mostly. He goes to bed around 8:30 and usually sleeps til 5. Unfortunately, 5am is still night time to me.

We celebrated his First Thanksgiving yesterday. He did so well - being passed back and forth to everyone.

He is holding his head up very well and he "scoots" - it's more like he wiggles until he's done a 180 in his crib. Lately he's "scooted" himself into the corner of his crib and we have to move him back to the center. It won't be long until he rolls over. I think it's a matter of getting the rhythm down to roll himself. He gets his head and his legs up and his hips wiggle from side to side.

I am amazed at how fast he is growing and at all the new things he learns everyday. It truly is amazing. There are times when I get sad because it's going by so fast. Last night I was rocking him to sleep and I prayed that God would help me never forget the precious look on his face as he fell asleep. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home and to be able to witness the incredible changes each and everyday.

Children are truly a miracle from God!!!

0 comments: